Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Chairman of Little Planet Pre School, who hardly needs any introduction – “He is a man of distinct vision”. 17 years ago, Sir had seen a dream to build a school which will actively encourage a seed to grow from firm roots to a strong sapling; which actually came true. His commitment towards the active use of modern day technologies with the blend of ancient wisdom and traditional values in teaching has been fulfilled. Under his continuous guidance, students here are going to make their foundation so strong and versatile that they will definitely become self-dependent and responsible citizens. He believes that each and every child is blessed with innate powers and we should provide him the tools and methods to bring out the best in him.
When your child is 2 years old, one of the most significant conclusions that you require to execute is the preference of the right pre-school for your kid. As we are aware that 50% of the brain advancement takes place from 2 to 5 years of age, it is vital for you to take a right verdict so that your child receives the right beginning of life.
Our school aims at giving your child quality care and guidance and prepares the child to enter a regular formal school. We also aim to:
- Provide a safe, secure & stimulating environment. The safety of the children is of paramount importance to every staff member.
- Encourage each child to reach & fulfill his/her individual potential.
- Build & maintain your child’s confidence in happy & caring surroundings.
- Ensure equal opportunity for all children.
- Create a partnership with parents to help support and enhance the development of each child individual care and attention by committed & professional staff.
- Have lots of fun, play & friendship with other children.
"Making perfect choices often becomes complicated."