In the global world, most of the communication is done in English, as the medium of teaching. As everyone knows that it is comprehensive and world wide language where the present globe is forging ahead by connecting itself to others for carrying out their harmonious relationships. In English language Teaching(ELT) when English is connected to Class Room Teaching (CRT), it plays a very significant role in engrossing the student's attention.
A general principle of language teaching today is to provide students with language input they can understand and opportunities to use and practice that language. This principle implies that teachers must provide comprehensible input and provide communication tasks.
Teachers need to identify language development as a necessary part of their personality. These goals may differ for native speakers and second Language learners within a thematic unit or a particular level. Without such objectives, it is unlikely that students will acquire all aspects of social and academic language proficiency.
Tips For Improving English
1) Promise yourself for English improvement because where there is will there is way.
2) If you are not able to converse in English use English words in Hindi language so we can say improve vocabulary.
3) Focus on Fluency, Not Grammar. When you speak donot afraid to be using wrong grammar, continue your conversation without hesitation.
4) Improve Accent : it does not matter if you miss a few words, the important thing is to keep talking . If you speak few words in a good accent it covers your less fluency in English.
5) Learn and study phrases.
6) Practise everyday.
7) Practise the 4 core skills - Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening English.
8) Talk to yourself in English.
9) Loud reading in class.
10) Slow down speech when necessary.